EARTHPOUCH RESOURCE: Plastic-free recyclable stand-up packaging pouch
Earthpouch plastic-free recyclable & SUSTAINABLE stand-up PACKAGING pouch
Earthpouch is an environmentally-friendly stand-up pouch which is plastic-free and can be recycled. A paper with a 100% plastic-free heat-sealable coating is formed into the pouch, providing a grease, water and moisture barrier.
The award-winning Earthpouch is sustainable, as it is manufactured from a renewable material source. The pouch is recyclable as part of the paper stream, and is suitable for repulping.
There is an option to use natural water-based inks.
The Earthpouch was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly. A great eco-friendly packaging solutions for products such as fertilisers, seeds, bulbs, plant feeds etc.
We can also supply a pouch-filling machine which will run with this material - click here for details.
- 100% plastic free packaging solution
- Sustainable - manufactured from a renewable material source
- Can also be recycled as part of paper stream
- Grease, water & moisture resistant barrier
- Environmentally-friendly packaging solution for dry and moist goods, including fertilisers, bulbs, seeds, plant foods etc
- Standard, barrier & high barrier versions available
- Endorsed by the UK Recycling Association
- Winner of the 2018 UK Packaging Awards 'Resource Efficient Pack of the Year' category
- Winner of the Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice
- Third place in the Sustainable Packagaging category at the Sustainable Food Awards
Click for contact list | firstname.lastname@example.org