Oven/microwave bag with special vent - Sira-Vent™
Sira-Cook™ Sira-Vent™ oven/microwave bag with special vent
Sira-Cook™ Sira-Vent™ allows food to be heat-sealed in a bag which can be simply ovencooked or microwaved straight from chilled or frozen in the food’s original pack. A central vent opens during cooking, allowing the steam to escape but ensuring all sauces stay within the pack.
Consumer friendly packaging, where food handling is kept to a minimum, no need to transfer from pack to tray; it’s the uncomplicated way to cook or simply heat-up meat, fish and vegetables. The food can be simply cooked in the pack, enhancing the food’s natural fresh flavour. Quality and convenience in one pack.
- Direct to oven/microwave from freezer or fridge
- Available in barrier versions for direct to oven fresh food MAP packaging
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200ºC
- Crystalinne polyester material suitable for oven/microwave cooking
- Many colours available and bespoke sizes to suit
- Bag is heat-sealed with contents inside, so is odour and leak-proof
- Vent can be hidden, or become a feature of the packaging
Click for contact list | email@example.com