EARTHPOUCH RESOURCE: Plastic-free recyclable stand-up packaging pouch
Earthpouch plastic-free recyclable & SUSTAINABLE stand-up PACKAGING pouch
Earthpouch is an environmentally-friendly stand-up pouch which is plastic-free and can be recycled. A paper with a 100% plastic-free heat-sealable coating is formed into the pouch, providing a grease, water and moisture barrier.
The award-winning Earthpouch is sustainable, as it is manufactured from a renewable material source. The pouch is recyclable as part of the paper stream, and is suitable for repulping.
There is an option to use natural water-based inks.
The Earthpouch was developed in order to offer a high-performing and yet cost-effective food packaging solution which is also environmentally-friendly. It is perfect for dry and moist foods, such as cereals and granolas, porridge oats etc, nuts, dry pet foods, snack foods and more. It has also been used for supplements and protein powders, chocolates, seaweed and a host of other food-stuffs.
However, the Earthpouch is also a great eco-friendly packaging solution for non-food products, and has been used for animal proteins, feminine hygiene products, and could be used for fertilisers, seeds, bulbs, plant feeds etc.
We can also supply a pouch-filling machine which will run with this material - click here for details.
- 100% plastic free packaging solution - certified by A Plastic Planet
- Sustainable - manufactured from a renewable material source
- Can also be recycled as part of paper stream
- Grease, water & moisture resistant barrier
- Environmentally-friendly packaging solution for dry and moist goods, including fertilisers, bulbs, seeds, plant foods etc
- Standard, barrier & high barrier versions available
- Endorsed by the UK Recycling Association
- Winner of the 2018 UK Packaging Awards 'Resource Efficient Pack of the Year' category
- Winner of the Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice
- Third place in the Sustainable Packagaging category at the Sustainable Food Awards
Click for contact list | email@example.com