Nylon autoclave / sterilisation pouches
Enaris nylon autoclave / sterilisation pouches
ENARIS offers a range of Sterilisation Pouches & Bags made from nylon which can be used in chemical, autoclave, dry heat and radiation sterilisation procedures.
Standard sizes available: 125x245, 300x100, 300x150, 460x200, and 460x300. Others available on request.
- Suitable for chemical, autoclave, dry-heat and radiation sterilisation
- Strong material, puncture resistant. Highly resistant to abrasion & tearing
- Come with a double-sided tape for sealing and an easy-tear opening strip for easy opening
- Can also be supplied with a sterilisation control strip which changes colour when complete
- Can be manufactured in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
- Meets FDA regulations in reference to sterilisation